Mothers Day Whatsapp & FB Status, Dp, Images, Photos, Mom Status - Status Lelee

Ads

NEW

Post Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Monday, May 4, 2020

Mothers Day Whatsapp & FB Status, Dp, Images, Photos, Mom Status

Mothers Day Whatsapp & FB Status 

Mothers day is celebrated each year throughout world on 2nd Sunday of May. Mothers Day status are defined in this post for all sons and daughters, to ease them wishing their loving and caring mother. Mothers Day mark the celebration of the role of mom in our life. A mother is someone who completes us.
Mothers Day Whatsapp & FB Status
Mothers Day Whatsapp & FB Status 

On this special day devote these heart touching mothers day status and make her feel special. We have compiled best mothers day status and short Mothers Day Whatsapp & FB Status . By using these latest mother day status you can express your love , gratitude and respect towards your mother. So what are you waiting for just copy paste these status for mother on your social profiles and celebrate Happy Mother’s Day.


Mothers Day Status


Never disrespect your mother,she’s the only person in your life that loves you unconditionally,and has your back 100% Happy Mother’s day

To all the moms & Grammas out there, whether an Angel on Earth or in Heaven: Thanks 4 teaching us all we know. Being a mom is tough …but U made it look easy


A mother is never truly happy unless her kids are happy

You only get one Mother in this life … appreciate her … love her always … as she have loved you


My Mother, my friend so dear,Throughout my life you are always near, A tender smile to guide my way,You are the sunshine to light my day. Happy Mothers Day


Mom, I may not say this to you everyday but I LOVE YOU more than you know! I LOVE YOU Mom, and HAPPY MOTHERS DAY !

Thank you Mum for giving me life, for picking me up when I fell, for giving me your love and thank you for just being my Mum ♥‿♥ HAPPY MOTHERS DAY ♥‿♥/li>

She is Strong, She is funny, She is kind, She is beautiful, She is caring and compassionate, She is my hero, She is my MOM Happy Mother’s day

Today is one special day of year, Let’s celebrate! Happy Mother’s Day!

To the strongest, greatest, most caring, most giving and stubborn mother in the world! HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!


I Believe in love at first sight, Because I’m loving my mom… Since I opened my eyes. Happy Mother’s day

Mothers Day Status for FB

Mothers Day Whatsapp & FB Status
Mothers Day Whatsapp & FB Status 


When GOD made moms, He gave me the best one.

The best medicine in the world is a Mother’s hug

To the best mother in the universe: Happy Mother’s Day! You deserve all the love, care and support that you’ve lovingly given every day of my life. I love you!

It’s a full time job, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. Moms are unbelievable. Happy Mothers day to all moms out there.

I love you so much mom and thanks for making me what I am today.


Whenever I’m with my mother, I feel as though I have to spend the whole time avoiding land mines.

Home is not Home Without MOM…!!!

The greatest gift I had got from God is my Mom! Thank u God!

There is no way to be a perfect mother, and a million ways to be a good one.

A mother is a person who sacrifices herself gladly so that her children can be safe and sound.

The heart of a mother is a deep abyss at the bottom of which you will always find forgiveness

A mother understands what a child does not say.

There were too many Angels in Heaven, so God sent some to earth and called them MOTHERS…

Mothers hold their children’s hands for a short while, but they hold their hearts forever. Happy Mother’s Day !!

Mothers Day Status for Whatsapp


To all those fathers who took mother’s place in her absence! Happy Mothers Day 2 u 2!

I love you mom, you make me laugh during times when I feel like I can’t even smile.

Mom, without your guidance and love I wouldn’t be who I am today. Happy Mother’s Day. I love you.

Motherhood: All love begins and ends there. Happy Mother’s Day.

There should’t be a specific day, Everyday is a Mother’s day. Love you mom.

I thank god for having such a mom like you. You are just not like the other moms. I LOVE YOU.

I cannot forget my mother, She is my bridge.

FAMILY is the one of strongest words on this world, because the letters of F-A-M-I-L-Y means Father And Mother I Love You!!!

A mother always has to think twice, once for herself and once for her child.


When you are a mother, you are never really alone in your thoughts.

I love my mom. No matter what we go through, no matter how much we argue because I know, at the end she’ll always be there for me. Happy Mother’s day

This day is very special to me, i have no words how i express my love to you my mom.

Never marry a man who hates his mother, because he’ll end up hating you
I really learned it all from mothers.

Mothers Day Status for FB

Good daughters make good mothers. Happy Mothers Day

Being a full-time mother is one of the highest salaried jobs. since the payment is pure love

Being a MOTHER means focusing on what your children need, not what YOU need!!

The best woman I’ve ever met is my mother.

To my wonderful mother I wouldn’t want any other. Happy Mother’s Day!!

God Bless All Mothers…Charm Is Deceptive & Beauty Disappears But Woman who honors Lord should be Praised . . .

The best academy, a mother’s knee.

God could not be everywhere and therefore he made mothers

The mother of boys work son-up to son-down. Happy Mothers Day

Mum, you’re the greatest. Thanks for all the love

A mother’s hug lasts long after she lets go.



Home is where your mum is. I love my Mommy

9 times out of 10 kids get their awesomeness from their mother.

There is no way to be a perfect mother and a million ways to be a good one.

My mom is definitely my rock
Men are what their mothers made them. Happy Mothers Day


My mother had a great deal of trouble with me, but I think she enjoyed it.

The mother’s heart is the child’s schoolroom.

Mom thanks For Lighting the Way

Mothers Day Status for Whatsapp


Mother’s love is peace. Not be acquired, not be deserved.

Its hard growing up without a father, but its easy when you have a fantastic mother who plays both roles.

When my mom smiles, the whole world stands still for a while because she’s so amazing… I love you mom…Happy Mothers Day.

I admire my mother….she’s given me a lot of strength and made me the person I am today.

Moms are the structure in our life’s. We wouldn’t be standing without them.Happy Mothers day..

Heart of gold, backbone of steel, and a will that doesn’t waiver. he is Mother! he is Woman! Happy Mothers Day!


Become a mother is to give up all that you are, and to gain so much more than you’ve ever known.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad