Sad Instagram Bio For Boys - Status Lelee

Ads

NEW

Post Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Sunday, May 3, 2020

Sad Instagram Bio For Boys

Instagram Bio For Boys – Stylish & Creative Bio Ideas for Guys & Best Instagram Captions for boys, Instagram bio Status | Best Sad, Love, Attitude Bio For boys


Instagram Bios with Emoji
Instagram Bios with Emoji 


Instagram Bios for Boys

Warning!!! I know KARATE and few other oriental words.

I am not on Instagram. Go do something useful.

We are born naked, wet and hungry. Then things get worse.

You can’t have everything… where would you put it?

You think this is a game?

Don’t let your eyes be blinded by her beauty.

An apple a day keeps the doctor away, but if the doctor is cute forget the fruit.

Bio changed, just for the sake of changing it.

Every time I see you I fall in love all over again.

This is my last Instagram bio ever.

Stop looking for happiness in the same place you just lost it.

If people are talking behind your back, be happy that you are the one in front.

If your not wasted, the day is.

Sometimes, it’s better to be alone… No one can hurt you.

I need patience. NOW.

Ladies, please.

At the end of the day, life should ask us, Do you want to save the changes?

Sometimes I’m not angry, I’m hurt and there’s a big difference.

Don’t be like the rest of them, darling.

Losing everything but weight.

Don’t be sad because of people, they will all die.

I talk like a baby and I never pay for drinks.

I’m not smart. I just wear glasses.

These are the days we live for.

I can resist everything except temptation.

Sarcasm falls out of my mouth, just like stupid falls from yours.

Is everything expensive or am i just poor.

When nothing seems right….go left!.

Instagram_Bio_For_Boys

Creative Instagram Bios with Emoji


I’m busy, you can hire my dog 🙀

Drink Beer, Save Water 😉😉😎😎

I’ve saved many trees by not Doing my homework 😏😏

Laugh while you have teeth 😀

Never Hear Bad, Never Look Bad, Never Talk Badly 🙉🙊🙊

I’ve become billionaire 💥

Sleep until you wake up 😀💤💤

Sucess is in My Blood 💖

I born at very young age 😀😀😀

Comment and get reply, sleep and get relax 💭💭💬💬

This is my Last Instagram Bio ever 😎😎

I’ve setup Camera in my Instagram bio to Prevent Copying 😉💣

I’m super professional than you, just click follow button 😉

If you follow me you will become my follower and I’ve become leader 💫

Eat, Sleep, Insta Repeat 😉

I rate myself 10/10 because I’m great than anyone in this world 💥

My Bio is Stolen my thief, help me to find it 😦

I’m limited edition not special 💨

Laughing is the best medicine to make life better 💅

Stylish Instagram Bios

Please insert pretentious crap about myself here.

A clever person solves a problem. A wise person avoids it. A dumb person creates it.

That cool moment when I feel proud….when a girl asks “Are you on Instagram?

I’m not a complete idiot, some parts are missing.

Beer is proof God Loves us and wants us to be happy.

You’re too rad to be sad.

A lie is just a great story ruined by truth.

Remember half the people you know are below average.

Attitude Status For Boys
Silence is the most powerful scream.

TOO MANY OF US ARE NOT LIVING OUR DREAMS BECAUSE WE ARE LIVING OUR FEARS. – LES BROWN.

My blood is made of coffee.

Keep the dream alive: Hit the snooze button.

Buddy, can you paradigm?

At last I graduated…….Now thermometer is not the only thing in the world having degrees without brains.

last name hungry, first name always.

Need an ark? I Noah guy.

YOU BECOME WHAT YOU BELIEVE. – OPRAH WINFREY.

Time is precious, waste it wisely.

Who said money cant buy happiness, I think he was using money wrong.

BE YOURSELF; EVERYONE ELSE IS ALREADY TAKEN. – OSCAR WILDE.

Hey, you are reading my bio again?

Weekend, please don’t leave me.

I am free of all prejudices. I hate everyone equally.

I’m starting to like Instagram, which is weird because I hate pictures.

The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources.

I’m saving my abstinence for marriage.

If your life is all about screwing things and getting hammered, then congratulations, you’re a tool.


Attitude Bio for Instagram for Boys


I talk like a baby and I never pay for drinks.

Making the Snuggie look good since 2009.

You can’t fix stupid, no matter how much duct tape you use over their mouth!

Absolutely awkward, proudest of nerd & geek, decreaser of world sucking.

Born at a very young age.

Bald. Often Unreliable. Easily distract.

Chocolate doesn’t ask questions, chocolate understands.

I’m here to avoid friends on Facebook.

God bless this hot mess.

I think it’s weird if a girl doesn’t have an Instagram nowadays.

I’m not glad it’s “Friday” I’m glad it’s “Today”. Love your life 7 days a week.

Insert pretentious stuff about myself here.

Only Swag girls are fascinated by hashtags on the Facebook.

Well, here I am! What are your other two wishes?

Age is an issue of mind over matter. If you don’t mind, it doesn’t matter.

Analogue at birth, digital by design.

Are you a banker because I’d like you to leave me a loan?

I have Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook. I guess that makes me an instant twit face.

I’m fabulous. I’m an incredible dresser, I’ve got buckets of money, I’m a hoot and a half and I got a killer rack.

Hard work never killed anyone, but why take the chance?

If life hands you lemons, break out the tequila!

I think, therefore I’m single.

Bio for Instagram for Boy Attitude

I don’t give a damn what people say about me. I like me the way I am, and who cares what other people say?

I am not afraid… I was born to do this.

I am who I am, I am what I am, I do what I do and I ain’t never gonna do it any different. I don’t care who likes it and who doesn’t.

Whenever I climb I am followed by a dog called ‘Ego’.

I’d rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I am not.

I am as bad as the worst, but, thank God, I am as good as the best.

I am, as I am; whether hideous or handsome, depends upon who is made judge.

I take a lot of pride in being myself. I’m comfortable with who I am.

The biggest competition is me. I am not looking to follow others or pull them down. I’m planning to test my own boundaries.
I am what is mine. Personality is the original personal property.

I am pretty happy with myself. I am not saying I am flawless, but I am content with the way I am.

I’m confident in who I am, and I’m not doing anything wrong. I’m just being myself and I’m figuring out who I am.

Insta Bio For boys

Best Instagram Bio for Guys
You know, I am a Leo. Lion is a giant part of me.

I’m free – I’m free, An’ I’m waiting for you to follow me.

I may not be a smart man, but I know what love is.

He’s a smart man, so I am assuming he will do it.

A boy’s will is the wind’s will, And the thoughts of youth are long, long thoughts.

I am what time, circumstance, history, have made of me, certainly, but I am also, much more than that. So are we all.

I’m just going to go live life. I’m going to go enjoy life. I have nothing left to hide. I am kind of a free person, a free soul.

I have been very blessed in my life and rewarded with good friends and good health. I am grateful and happy to be able to share this.

The summer sun was not meant for boys like me. Boys like me belonged to the rain.

I don’t care too much what happened in the past. I prefer to focus on what is coming next and I am really looking forward to it.

My property will be taken up by those who will follow me on Instagram.

I know why you work out every day. You want to look as hot as me, don’t you?

Instagram_Bio_For_Boys
Cool Instagram Bio Ideas for Boys

I think I’m cool. That’s all that matters.

I have learned silence from the talkative, toleration from the intolerant & kindness from the unkind; yet, strange, I am ungrateful to those teachers.

I think it’s cool to be smart, and I think it’s sexy to be smart.

I aspire to be an old man with an old wife laughing at old jokes from a wild youth.

I am in you and you in me, mutual in divine love.

I’m not the kind of person who tries to be cool or trendy, I’m definitely an individual.

Being myself is what got me to where I am.

Don’t ever follow me, because I am difficult. If you so then welcome.

I’m never quite cool if you know what I mean. I’m basically the worst, best superhero.

I can take it. The tougher it gets, the cooler I get.

Lead me, follow me, or get out of my way.

Nothing is cooler and more attractive than a big comeback, and that’ll be me.


Instagram bio for boys in hindi

😈#…Devil…#😈
▶ना किसी का #Jannu हु ,ना किसी का #Baka
▶में तो अपनी #माँ … का #Hero…. हूँ और
#papa….का #badmash ….#bachcha…◀

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad