love status in english for gf - Status Lelee

Ads

NEW

Post Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Saturday, May 2, 2020

love status in english for gf

LOVE STATUS IN ENGLISH FOR BF OR GF

love status in english
love status in english 



Love is that condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own.


Love is the only game never postponed due to darkness.


There is never a time or place for true love. It happens accidentally, in a heartbeat, in a single flashing, throbbing moment.flashing, throbbing moment.


We fight like a married couple, talk like best friends, and flirt like first loves.


I’m scared to look at u.. Because the more I do.. The more I fall in love with u…!!!


That One Person In Your Life Who Never Shows That They Love You ! But You Know How Much They Care For You!


Thank you for coming into my life. For letting me feel this love that I have for you. Because not everybody is as lucky as I am, To be loved by you! ♥


I will love you forever until the end of time! No matter what you do! Cause you are mine forever! And nothing you do will make me stop loving you ♥


When the heart takes over, the mind can’t do a thing.


love status in english
love status in english

You've gotta dance like there's nobody watching, Love like you'll never be hurt, Sing like there's nobody listening, And live like it's heaven on earth.


Love begins in a moment, grows over time, and lasts for eternity.


Best English Love Quotes


You never know how long you have with someone, so don’t forget to say I love you while you can.


There is only one happiness in life - to ♥ love ♥ and to be loved


A friend is someone who knows all about you and still loves you.


Lovers are fantastic. Best friends are awesome, but when both are the same person, there are no words to explain it ❤.


True Love = No doubts + No jealousy + No worries!


True love is when she or he talks non- stop and you are still interested in listening to her or him.


Don’t love too much, don’t care too much, don’t trust too much; because that too much can hurt you too much.♥╭╮♥


I don’t know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I’m near you.

Insomnia can be a blessing if you have someone to talk with, the whole night.


Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind, And therefore is winged Cupid painted blind.

Top Best English Status Love for Girlfriend & Boyfriend

Best English Status Love Quotes


You may be someone to the world but you are the world for someone. ♥

I don’t need a burning sun and a cooling moon to show me my way. Just want you to hold me whenever I tumble.


love status in english
love status in english



Its hard to tell your mind to stop loving someone when your heart still does.

Never kiss a girl infront of ur house because love is blind neighbours are not.( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Everyone thinks that love hurts.. But love never hurts.. Rejection hurts.. Loneliness hurts.. Love is the only feeling which covers all the pain.

Facebook Love Status in English for Boyfriend


Love does not consists of gazing at each other, but in looking together in the same direction.

As he read, I fell in love the way you fall asleep: slowly, and then all at once.

Bees love honey…people love money…but I LOVE YOU

Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.

We accept the love we think we deserve.

Grief is the price we pay for love.

Love is nothing more then a word that you used when you stole my heart.

When you are in love,you can’t fall asleep b’coz the reality is far better than your dreams.

It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not.

Loving someone is giving a person more than you think they deserve, because you know they deserve it.

When someone else happiness is your happiness, it’s called true love.

I fell in love with your smile. I fell in love with your eyes. I fell in love with your voice. Mostly, I fell in love with you.

love status in english
love status in english


The person who loves you truly is the most precious thing in your life.

My favourite place in this world is, “Next to You”

Every man needs two women…. a quiet home-maker….. and a thrilling nymph. Happy Valentines Day

A date is an experience you have with another person that makes you appreciate being alone.

When I met you, I found me.


Chekout for Love Status Messages

I Love Status in English


Hey you. Yeah, you. I love you.

My first thought in the morning is always you.

I got lost in you, and it’s the kind of lost that’s exactly like being found.

It doesn’t matter where I am. I’m yours.

Love is like a rubber band held at both ends by two people, when one leaves it, other gets hurt.

Love Status Messages


Can I borrow a kiss? I promise I’ll give it back }~〜{.

There may be a million things to smile about, but you are definitely my favorite one…..!!

I didn’t choose you, My heart did.

Life can give us lot of beautiful persons, But only one person is enough for a beautiful life…♥

Last night I hugged my pillow and dreamt of you. I wish that someday I’d dream about my pillow and I’d be hugging you.

I love you like a fat kid loves cake.

could spend hours looking at you and your smile.

When a couple is arguing over who loves who more, the one that gives up is the real winner.

Love Status English Whatsapp
I may not be versatile in showing off my love. But it hurts deep inside when you speak like you don’t understand a Damn!

love status in english
love status in english


I have tested all sweet dishes but they are not sweet as my lover is… ♥

Real boyfriend sees no other females, Because his eyes are only dedicated for his girl.

99% of the time,we forgive people because we still want them in our lives.

Love Status in English for Boyfriend

From the moment we started talking I knew that I wanted you around.

Distance means so little when someone means so much.

Yes, I’m thinking about you right now.

One day you’ll kiss someone and know those are the lips you want to kiss for the rest of your life.

Used below List of love status for whatsapp

Love Status in English for Girlfriend



The day I met you, my life changed… The way you make me feel is hard to explain. You make me smile in a special kind of way. You make me fall deeper in love every day.

Love is not what you say. Love is what you do.

Missing you is my hobby, caring for you is my job, making you happy is my duty and loving you is my life.

Love is the mixture of trust love and care… Without dis is just like a phn wid a dead battery.

Person who says over-much ….I love not…. is in love.

Sometimes love is stronger than a man’s convictions.

We can only learn to love by loving.

True love stories never have endings.

Love rules without rules.

The heart that loves is always young.

My search to tavern ended , I found myself inebriated by your intoxicating eyes

You are so lucky if you are sad and someone is making an effort to make you smile.

All love stories are beautiful but ours is my favourite.

Love is the salt of life.

Your hand fits in mine like it’s made just for me.

You’re my favorite. My Favorite pair of eyes to look into. My favorite name to see appear on my phone. My favorite way to spend an afternoon. You’re my favorite everything.

Love’s gift cannot be given… it waits to be accepted.


Make happy your Wife by sharing our love quotes for wife


I love you the way a drowning man loves air. And it would destroy me to have you just a little.

Friends come and go, like the waves of the ocean, but the true ones stay, like an octopus on your face.

Love her like you’re the worst. Make love to her like you’re the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad